Is the Anti-Gravity Propulsion System in the Video Legit?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
lpbug
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I was just chekin out some vids on youtube and found this. Of course, this is too hard for me to understand "yet". Please watch this video and tell me if this guy's just a lame liar or he actually knows what he's talkin about. Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I managed to hold my supper down through about 30% of that video, and had to shut it down. This guy is so full of **** that his eyes are brown.
 
Danger said:
I managed to hold my supper down through about 30% of that video, and had to shut it down. This guy is so full of **** that his eyes are brown.

In other words.. this discussion does not meet the PF guidelines, and thus I am closing the thread.