Is the Emery Cat Scratching Board worth the shipping fee?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Board
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 35K views
FredGarvin said:
My cat loves the one we have.

960b_35.JPG

I have this exact model for my cat and he plays with it daily! The cardboard middle for scratching is holding up quite well too.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I have this exact model for my cat and he plays with it daily! The cardboard middle for scratching is holding up quite well too.

I've seen those in the store, but have avoided them. I wasn't really sure if Ember would play with the ball. Seeing how she uses her other scratchers, I figured she'd be more likely to try dumping the thing upside down to shake the ball out, and then being bigger than a regular scratcher, I would then probably trip over it. :rolleyes:
 
so what is the final word? I am getting a new cat soon and was thinking about buying this.
 
I got mine off of ecatscratchingpost.com and my cat loves it!
 
Last edited by a moderator: