tribdog
- 779
- 17
The Exorcist is still a scary movie.
Thanks MIH! You inspired me to get into costume after I saw your "Borg Barbie".Math Is Hard said:Evo - nice costume!
It's a deal, I'll keep my costume on.tribdog said:put off the movies until tomorrow night and I'll come over.
Okay, I have to go to Flagstaff tomorrow and pick up a bunch of money, then I'll go get a plane ticket. Where am I flying to?Evo said:It's a deal, I'll keep my costume on.
Evo said:Thanks MIH! You inspired me to get into costume after I saw your "Borg Barbie".![]()
Anyone want to come over and watch scary movies with me?
I'm all alone.![]()
Moonbear said:Scary movies are only scary when you watch them alone! I love to turn out all the lights, then watch the movie by myself. It's the only way I can scare myself, otherwise I just laugh too hard at most of those movies.
Nice costumes...I finally got into mine too.
, but if it's a convincing story and it's late at night and I'm alone, and the wind is making eerie noises - I get SPOOKED! 
tribdog said:The Exorcist is still a scary movie.