Is The Kingdom the Best Movie Ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 5K views
Cyrus
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
17
Best Movie Ever Best Movie Ever!

I just saw the movie "The Kingdom" with Jamie Fox. This was by far one of the BEST movies I have seen in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time.

And I got to see it for free at the school movie theater in advance before its out. PAY to see this movie. Go BUY this movie in blue ray.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I have seen ads for it. It seems pretty interesting. Some of my friends want to see Resident Evil this weekend. Maybe I can convince them to change there minds.
 
This movie has action, but most important it has a story and makes you think. It takes a huge crap on The bourne movie.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
it has a story

This alone puts it higher on my list that 90% of the crap that comes out of Hollywood anymore.