Is the Reaction Between CuCl2 and Al a Chemical or Physical Change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter valentix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Reaction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 13K views
valentix
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I just started grade 9 and one of the questions that my teacher gave us was to define whether CuCl2 and Al is a chemical or physical change.

Since we haven't done any labs with that chemcal...
I found it a bit confusing.



1. CuCl2 + Aluminum = Chemical / Physical change

2. Cucl2 + Water = Chemical / Physical change

Thanks:smile:


-------------

Found the solution
Thanks anyways ^^
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You have to show you approach with each of these questions first before any of us can assist you, it's just the policy here at physicsforums.
 
valentix said:
I am totally hanging on between physical and chemical change, I do think it's more of physical...
Probably because CuCl2 is a solid?
What is the "change" that is taking place?