Is there a way to share your shopping list on Amazon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris Riccard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    List
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
Chris Riccard
Messages
39
Reaction score
12
I'm trying to get the items I already purchased in public view is there a way to do that? Here is my wish list, by no means complete.
It only goes back as far as 2015 but I've had this same account since 2013?

I wonder if I made a new book list based on my updated needs would a rich man buy them for and put them on a flash drive in PDF format, :-);-) one can dream.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I Know you guys gave me ideas with the books you have shared with me, maybe I can do the same for someone else.
 
Chris Riccard said:
Yeah, I Know you guys gave me ideas with the books you have shared with me, maybe I can do the same for someone else.
hmmm from what I see you can only share your lists. I guess this would require you to manually build it from your past order list.