Is there a Windows equivalent of Grapher for exporting LaTeX equations?

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Jwink3101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Latex
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
Jwink3101
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hello. I use LaTeX a lot for homework and stuff like that. I also use it to email questions and stuff like that to proffessors. Anyway, i am pretty proficient at it and its syntax but sometimes it gets hard to make equations.

On my mac, i often use Grapher (a surprisingly powerful built in program) and i just write equations in there and it has a LaTeX export. Is there something similar for PC? When i am in the computer lab, it would be nice to have similar functionality. Basicically I am looking for a program that will allow me to use something like an equation editor in WYSIWYG type format and then export.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org