Does this Flash game use artificial intelligence?

  • Topic: AI 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Georgepowell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't beat it. I tried several times. Good game.
 
I can't beat it in the ways I know how to beat some players (given their response to some of my first moves). Fortunately our eight year old still IS beatable! :biggrin:
 
physics girl phd said:
I can't beat it in the ways I know how to beat some players (given their response to some of my first moves). Fortunately our eight year old still IS beatable! :biggrin:

maby she could learn from my game :p
 
rootX said:
Is it even possible to win the game? :blushing:

not if he did it right
 
rootX said:
Is it even possible to win the game? :blushing:

I don't think so. Not since I fixed some bugs
 
Neat game. I will show this to my grandson. His goal will ne not to lose.:smile: