Is this the funniest clip of the year?

  • Thread starter Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Year
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org


OK, which one of youse lunks is the brains of the outfit?
 


Gokul43201 said:
I like this dude, for the tenacity:

rpDLWJBZdxU[/youtube][/QUOTE] HO...He smashed down on an entire rack of bottles!
 


Chi Meson said:
HOW is he NOT bleeding profusely? He smashed down on an entire rack of bottles!
Getting his booze intravenously! Best way...
 


LowlyPion said:
If you're going into crime ... don't tattoo your name where people can read it.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7657361.stm

Generally, I think tatooing your name and address on your body is a good idea. At least people know where to take you if you're passed out on the street after a night of partying. But I guess it does have its drawbacks.

I always liked this video. I think this guy officially qualifies as a "doork".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-Ud55x6zY