Is this the lost science fiction authors line?

• Thread starter stationheister
  • Start date
In summary, the question of whether this is the lost science fiction authors line refers to a possible missing piece of work from a science fiction writer. The answer to this question is currently unknown, but it has sparked curiosity and speculation among fans of the genre. Some believe that this lost line may hold valuable insights or contribute to the overall body of work of the author, while others argue that it may not even exist. Regardless, the mystery surrounding this topic continues to fascinate science fiction enthusiasts.
stationheister
Hi all,

I'm Trey Howell, a science fiction author who is trying hard to tell it straight, but my physics skills are poor at best. I have three published works, titled The Man and the Moon, The Station Heist, and Fury of the Mistress, Part One. They're all inter-related. I like to pretend that it's "hard" science fiction, because I try hard to do the math and make sure it's all somewhat plausible, while still having events like train-launched rocket trapeze acts.

Right now I'm working on Part Two, and I seem to have cornered myself with some ballistic trajectories that don't make sense, which I posted about in Classical Physics. I will... quite likely be coming back often with more questions. I ain't no rocket scientist, but my father is. Nevertheless, we manage to cause more problems we can solve.

Have a nice day!

Physics news on Phys.org
In case it helps, you might not have yet seen there is special sci fi subsection here.
https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/science-fiction-and-fantasy.219/
There you can post ideas which may not be currently accepted science as long it's it not completely ridiculous.
Welcome to the forum