Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is this the new stealth bomber ?

1. Jul 17, 2009 #1
    hi, people here dont seem to like to view youtube posts but iv got to see what others think of this video because,if fake it is best fake iv seen,it might be a clip from a film i havent seen or herd off but dont think so,i found it on youtube and downloaded it just in case i lost the link then forgot to keep link,
    [link deleted]
    please if you do look please say what you think
    thanks kev

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2009 #2

negitron

Science Advisor

Fake. Almost certainly CGI along with the overdone shaky-cam/focusing effects, ala Battlestar Galactica.

4. Jul 17, 2009 #3

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

There are a lot of people out there with too much time on their hands.

5. Jul 17, 2009 #4

DaveC426913

Gold Member

It is also revealing how precisely-defined the object is over the grainy background, including the grainy cityscape - as if the graininess were a backdrop with the object superimposed - rather than an artifact of the imaging process.

6. Jul 17, 2009 #5
    I always wonder why UFO people are obsessed with spheres and discs. There is no single meaningful explanation. As if they have to be aerodynamically less resistant in space.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook