Is This Video of a Scottish Fold Kitten Dedicated to MIH?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: I miss having squirrels around. :( In summary, the video is cute, but has a sad undertone. The kitten is named Shoes are Hard. The other squirrel hasn't been taught manners yet. The video has been very popular on Youtube.
Ohhhhhh! I love those! Both videos are excellent.

Evo, I wish I could show the raccoon commercial to my grandmother. It reminds me of the time she went out in the garage and thought she saw the cat curled up on a chair. She went over to pet him and HISSSSSSSS! She had startled a soundly sleeping possum! Poor Moo-moo. She won't go in the garage anymore.

Physics news on Phys.org
That umbrella cockatoo doesn't resemble MIH in the least.

On a related note, an ex of mine had a bird identical to that one. (They're all identical save for male/female eye colours.) His name was Vanilla -- the bird, not my ex. And Vanilla loved cats. Adored cats. We got him his own cat and he raised it from a kitten. The bird, not my ex, raised the cat. Vanilla used to preen the cat and would run his beak down the cat's whiskers while the cat was sleeping. Just as if the bird was preening his own feathers. One night, Vanilla was preening Mike's (Mike was the cat) whiskers, and Vanilla snipped all of the cat's whiskers off. Poor cat. They were the best of friends, though.

GeorginaS said:
That umbrella cockatoo doesn't resemble MIH in the least.

You just never saw me in the 1980s. I had a platinum blonde dippity-do crest that would make any cockatoo proud.

That video really does make me miss having birds. I would love to have a bird like Vanilla for Jelly (except for the whisker snipping). The little cockatiel next door and I whistle back and forth for each other every morning, even though the fence keeps us from seeing each other. We are like star-crossed lovers.

That woman in the raccoon commercial looks eerily like Evo. I think it might really be her.