Is Your HP LaserJet M1120 MFP Not Working with Windows 10?

  • Thread starter Thread starter julian
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
869
Reaction score
373
Looking for a driver for my HP Laser Jet M1120 MFP printer/scanner that works with windows 10.

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
julian said:
Looking for a driver for my HP Laser Jet M1120 MFP printer/scanner that works with windows 10.

Thanks
Here's one of the first hits on the Google search hit list:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/driver...function-Printer-series/3447595/model/3447596
Also, I generally have good luck with HP printers by just making sure I have an Internet connection, and plugging the printer into my computer. The installation usually just happens automagically... :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu
berkeman said:
Here's one of the first hits on the Google search hit list:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/driver...function-Printer-series/3447595/model/3447596
Also, I generally have good luck with HP printers by just making sure I have an Internet connection, and plugging the printer into my computer. The installation usually just happens automagically... :smile:

I used to be able to do that. But printer not been printing lately, not to mention how useless the scanner function has been. Some of these websites are really some more involved software that "diagnoses" your computer rather than just providing a simple printer/scanner driver for my printer/scanner that has been around for a while.
 
The reason the printer had stopped working was a usb extension lead I'd been using wasn't connecting. I've replaced it and my printer is working now.

Found a basic scanner driver that works with my printer.

Thanks for your input.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman