Is Your Laptop Cooler Than Your Parents'?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Laptop
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 4K views
mattmns said:
He obviously makes more money than you and I lol
:rolleyes: You, maybe. Even now when I'm unemployed I think I probably still acquire more money than him.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mattmns said:
He obviously makes more money than you and I lol
I don't make too much now, but in a few weeks, I'll become an employee and then I will


and smurf, I'll always hook you up with a job :biggrin:
 
mattmns said:
True, but I mean in general terms. How many kids his age hang around at a place called physicsforums and have a job?

I don't necessarily consider that a good thing. Then again, I want a job :cry:
 
moose said:
I don't necessarily consider that a good thing. Then again, I want a job :cry:
I don't consider it a good thing either lol, he should be having fun!