Issue with website WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM?

• Thread starter LarryS
  • Start date
In summary, WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM is a free online platform that offers educational resources on various topics. The content on the website is reviewed by experts for reliability, but it is recommended to cross-check information from multiple sources. Users can contribute to the content, but all submissions go through a review process. There are no fees for using the website, but some courses may require subscriptions or purchases. The website is accessible on all devices with an internet connection and also has a mobile app for iOS and Android.
LarryS
Gold Member
Hello. Cosmolearning.com is a great website for watching physics lectures. For the past 3 days I have been unable to access that site - getting an HTTP error code 500. Is anybody else also having problems with that site?

Likes Medicol
Physics news on Phys.org
Works for me today.

1. What is the purpose of the website WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM?

The website WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM is an online platform that offers free educational resources such as videos, lectures, and documentaries on various topics including science, history, and technology.

2. Is the content on WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM reliable?

The website has a team of experts who review and curate the content to ensure its accuracy and reliability. However, it is always important to cross-check information from multiple sources.

3. Can I contribute to the content on WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM?

Yes, the website encourages users to contribute to the content by submitting their own educational videos or lectures. However, all submissions go through a review process before being published.

4. Are there any fees for using WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM?

No, the website is completely free to use. However, some courses may require a subscription or purchase for additional materials or certifications.

5. Can I access WWW.COSMOLEARNING.COM on my mobile device?

Yes, the website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. There is also a mobile app available for download on iOS and Android devices.