Jurrasic Park didn't know the half of it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Office_Shredder
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Biology news on Phys.org
Office_Shredder said:
The velociraptor, the world's most intelligent and vicious killer.

Combined into one. We give you... the Raptorex!

Ye gods. Is there anything that can stop them?

Only the...

http://www.icanhasbottle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/090310_guineasaurusrex2.jpg" !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
At 9' tall, 143 pounds is very lean. I wonder how much he would eat in a day?
 
WhoWee said:
At 9' tall, 143 pounds is very lean. I wonder how much he would eat in a day?

I imagine 3 and 1/2 noobosauruses.
 
WhoWee said:
At 9' tall, 143 pounds is very lean. I wonder how much he would eat in a day?

And he could probably still pick up a car. Humans suck physically. There's few animals that wouldn't maul us in a physical fight.
But I guess that's the price we have to pay for intelligence. I'd rather have the ability to go to the moon whenever I wanted anyway.