(Just Released) New internal combustion engine technology

In summary, the conversation is about sharing a video with others but the speaker does not find it interesting. The video is about engines and the speaker believes it does not meet certain standards. There is a mention of a flywheel and a cam, but the speaker does not find them to be new concepts. The speaker clarifies that they are criticizing the video, not the person speaking.
poe

please share with others

Engineering news on Phys.org
poe said:
please share with others

Why ? There is nothing of any interest whatever on that video .

Nidum said:
Why ? There is nothing of any interest whatever on that video .
It's for people who like and understand engines. If you do, you may have missed the second and third videos.

i don't think that video meets PF standards for quality ..

I wasted eleven minutes waiting for that nincompoop to show how his flywheel rotates around the cylinder when they're both engaged by that solid blue pin affixed to bottom of piston..

Cams are nothing new.

I hope you're not said nincompoop - I'm criticizing the video not attacking you ad hominem. .

old jim

Likes Bystander, CWatters, Asymptotic and 1 other person

What is the new internal combustion engine technology?

The new internal combustion engine technology is a revolutionary design that aims to improve the efficiency and reduce the emissions of traditional internal combustion engines.

How does it work?

The new technology utilizes a combination of direct injection and turbocharging to increase the power output and reduce fuel consumption. It also incorporates advanced sensors and computer algorithms to optimize engine performance.

What are the benefits of this technology?

Some of the benefits of this technology include improved fuel efficiency, reduced emissions, and increased power output. It also allows for more precise control of the engine, resulting in a smoother and more responsive driving experience.

Is it available for all types of vehicles?

Yes, the technology can be applied to various types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, and even motorcycles. It is adaptable to different engine sizes and configurations.

Is it more expensive than traditional engines?

Initially, the new technology may come at a higher cost due to its advanced features. However, in the long run, it can save money on fuel expenses and reduce maintenance costs, making it a more cost-effective option.