Key Scientific Issues in Energy Transformation: A Researcher's Perspective

  • Thread starter Thread starter eudesvera3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    renewable energy
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 751 views
eudesvera3
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Hi, I am Eudes Vera. I am from Venezuela, but currently reside in the UK. I am a researcher on renewable energy and I would like your opinion on a number of scientific issues related in general to energy transformation.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I would be glad to offer and receive guidance on issues related to energy transformation and my research on renewable energy.But most of all I would consider myself as a person in permanent learning from others.
 
Thank you, berkeman. I would like beforehand to thank you for any opinion or suggestion from you regarding the matters I pose in PF.:smile::smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: eudesvera3
Thank you Insights Author for your excellent suggestions that I certainly will follow.:dademyday: