Job prospects for War Studies degree at King's College London

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter hotvette
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Homework Helper
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
11
The son of a friend of mine (U.S.) was just accepted into a 'War Studies' program at King's College in London. I don't know anything about the school and am curious:

1. Is King's College consideered a prestigious school internationally?

2. What kinds of jobs would be typical for a graduate of a 'War Studies' curriculum?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
hotvette said:
1. Is King's College consideered a prestigious school internationally?
In some areas, for example Law, it is quite prestigious, and is considered top 5 in the UK (that is, it is grouped with UCL and LSE after Oxbridge), but also well-known internationally. I don't really know about other fields, but I assume it doesn't stand out too much when it comes to science. I am also clueless as far as "War Studies" are concerned.