Frabjous Gold Member Messages 1,978 Reaction score 2,445 Thread starter Dec 6, 2020 #1 Does anyone have any experience with this book? It looks interesting. See attached TOC Attachments 1.png 51.2 KB · Views: 237 2.png 137.4 KB · Views: 220 3.png 122.9 KB · Views: 233 4.png 100.4 KB · Views: 215 Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
alena_S Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Dec 6, 2020 #2 I haven't personally read this book, but I have heard good things about it from friends who have. It seems to be well researched and comprehensive. The table of contents looks very thorough and covers a wide range of topics related to the field.
I haven't personally read this book, but I have heard good things about it from friends who have. It seems to be well researched and comprehensive. The table of contents looks very thorough and covers a wide range of topics related to the field.