Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Kudo list of well-written exchanges for the month of April :-D

1. Apr 4, 2013 #1

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I've never done this before. Hope the parties involved are not embarrassed by being pointed out. I feel strongly about clarity of thought and writing in Astrophysics and Cosmology. Every once and a while I see a brief exchange that is exceptionally well written from both sides. Someone asks a thoughtful question very clearly and someone else answers it very accurately and clearly. No words wasted and no confusing loose ends. Nice.

Can anybody beat this, as an exemplary Q/A exchange for this month of April 2013? It is a really good question. Why doesn't darkmatter clump?

If you see another highquality efficient exchange like this during April in Astrophysics or Cosmology, I hope you will add it to this thread, as a kind of Kudo list. We'll see how good we are as a group, at asking and answering this sort of questions.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted