1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Landau Lifshitz Course of Theoretial Physics

1. Mar 17, 2010 #1
    Hello,

Name is Lamont, new here. I am currently a graduate physics student.

I have been looking for A Course of Theoretical Physics by Landau and Lifgarbagez. I can find the books individually but I cannot find the whole series together. I found one site, Flipkart.com, that does seem to have them for ~ 9000 Rs which is cheap, but I was reading they sometimes send used and tattered books.

Does anyone know where I can buy the whole series as a set, preferably, but not necessarily, on the cheap (i.e. from outside of the US).

Thanks you all for your time.

-Lamont

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 18, 2010 #2
    My friends and I have ordered from flipkart many times and have always received books in good shape. The used and tattered condition may come about due to the people who are delivering it.

If you want some other source, IISc Bangalore has a bookstore and so does IIT-M (The Tata bookhouse). You can get the complete series here.

4. Mar 31, 2010 #3
    Thanks, appreciate it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook