Larry Cotter and the healthy carrots.
- Thread starter arildno
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
ank_gl
- 741
- 0
so is she bad?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 10,165
- 138
Lots of people die: Blonds, dark-haired, redheads, bald ones..I couldn't keep track exactly, or if people of all those hair-colours died..cristo said:Larry doesn't die does he?
Or possibly, in a certain manner of speaking, some of them at least.
Maybe..
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
Finally, a serious discussion of relevant topics in GD! 
Moridin
- 694
- 3
I hate myself. >_>
I woke up in time to notice that I wouldn't make it to the store in time before they closed. Ordered it on Amazon.
>_>
I woke up in time to notice that I wouldn't make it to the store in time before they closed. Ordered it on Amazon.
>_>
Similar threads
- t_n_p
- · Replies 22 ·
- Set Theory, Logic, Probability, Statistics
- Replies
- 22
- ProfuselyQuarky
- · Replies 13 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 13
- Soaring Crane
- · Replies 3 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 3
- fabbo
- · Replies 2 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 2
- fluidistic
- · Replies 11 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 11
- leto
- · Replies 19 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 19
- Saladsamurai
- · Replies 17 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 17
- Who Am I
- · Replies 14 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 14
- Math Is Hard
- · Replies 57 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 57
- fisipavia
- · Replies 11 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 11