Link White hole and our Universe

• Thread starter TheRK
  • Start date
Hello,
I'm currently developing a hypothesis on how our universe could be in fact the end of one black hole; a white hole. I've been having difficulties looking for books or research papers to see if this is in fact just a rip from a larger hypothesis or theory. My teacher had told me to visit forums to see if there is any help out there for this idea that hit me as i was sleeping in her class ha ha. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Answers and Replies

Chronos
Science Advisor
Gold Member
google on lee smolin cosmic natural selection. I dont buy it, but is a good place to start.

Hello,
I'm currently developing a hypothesis on how our universe could be in fact the end of one black hole; a white hole. I've been having difficulties looking for books or research papers to see if this is in fact just a rip from a larger hypothesis or theory. My teacher had told me to visit forums to see if there is any help out there for this idea that hit me as i was sleeping in her class ha ha. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Dont't bother. White holes are nonexistent. They always have been, they always will be. For more information on white holes go to the why white holes do not exist thred in the astrophysics section.

google on lee smolin cosmic natural selection. I dont buy it, but is a good place to start.
Im not fammilar with that article. What is it about?