Listening to YouTube and posting on PF on Christmas Eve

  • Thread starter Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Writing Youtube
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
44 replies · 7K views
nucleargirl
Messages
122
Reaction score
2
I know its xmas eve and all but I'm pretty bored (bah humbug!) anyway I am just going to while away my time listening to songs on youtube... and writing random stuff here on pf...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I know for one Turbo is pretty bored right now too cos he's home with his dog (I think)... and he is also writing random stuff on pf like me...
 
hm, guess not. anyway, I'm going to go now, bed is calling...
 
I'm not bored.

I have more interesting things to do than the time to do them. :biggrin:
 
lol! me too! I am bored to death! you know it sounds sad but I love to sleep cos my dream life is so much more fun than my real life!
 
Right now I am watching a christmas cartoon marathon. Pooh Xmas is on right now.
 
i've got a bunch of stuff i told myself i would read. :/
 
I'm listening to all my favourites on youtube... lol sad but I like it! it makes me happy!
yeah going to go sleep and enjoy my dream life now :) can't wait! so exciting! you never know what's going to happen! its like the best adventure ever!
 
14vi6ud.jpg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SLY_HfO-pQ" is kind of cute, made me chuckle...

Merry Christmas,

NuclearGirl, Astro, Evo, Proton...

Rhody... :smile:

P.S. and you to Turbo, just in case you check in..., oh yeah, and Lisa, and Berkeman too... they just checked in, hehe...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
berkeman said:
Not bored. On a cleaning binge. Weird.

berkeman has the cleanest Christmas tree ornaments on his block.
 
lisab said:
berkeman has the cleanest Christmas tree ornaments on his block.

LOL. No Christmas tree this year -- everything else sparkles..
 
Last edited:
I am bored. But I think I am going to read a book or maybe I'll watch a movie.
 
Last night I skipped a HS reunion and a friend's family Christmas party, and today I missed my familys and my girlfriends. Boo strep throat.
 
just ate roast chicken and gravy for breakfast... mmm! feeling happy :) had weird food-based dream: was making tortilla soup in the snow outside, somehow the tortillas were all really warm despite being in the snow... yeah and someone in my head was telling me the secret to a good tortilla soup is to have ham and peas in the soup base and tortillas in the middle of the bowl... I have never made tortilla soup in real life.
 
I amazed myself today. First, slept for 17.5 hours, had a bath, shave, cleaned the dishes, cooked, ate, cleaned the dishes again!

Rest has been the same day(night, actually) as usual.
 
Hepth said:
Last night I skipped a HS reunion and a friend's family Christmas party, and today I missed my familys and my girlfriends. Boo strep throat.
Get well soon - and drink some hot sauce!
 
nucleargirl said:
just ate roast chicken and gravy for breakfast... mmm! feeling happy :) had weird food-based dream: was making tortilla soup in the snow outside, somehow the tortillas were all really warm despite being in the snow... yeah and someone in my head was telling me the secret to a good tortilla soup is to have ham and peas in the soup base and tortillas in the middle of the bowl... I have never made tortilla soup in real life.
Interesting - we made chicken tortilla soup yesterday evening. :biggrin: Causality?
 
I'm listening to some old pieces of my portfolio and mustering the motivation to work on something new. Not bored, just tired!
 
:( didnt wake up right today, could not recall any of my dreams. not happy, I want chat.
 
I am blessed with unborability. :approve: