1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for an Einstein Paper

1. Mar 30, 2010 #1
    Hello

I am looking for a certain paper by Albert Einstein (sometime between 1905 and 1920), where Einstein discusses Entropy - in this paper, he presents entropy, but then says that the term in the exponential or logarithm (cant remember which) need to be dimensionless. So he divides the term with a constant that has the same units. This is a rather subtle line...perhaps a paragraph or two. I've been going over his papers from 1900 to 1909 but not having much luck.

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 16, 2010 #2
    I think you are looking for the Entropy of the Universe and Standard Cosmology. This term paper deals with the relationship between entropy and the universe as a whole. In particular, emphasis is given to what entropy can tell us about the nature of the universe and to the role it plays in the models of the universe used by cosmologists.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook