Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for Article and Blog Writers

1. Nov 8, 2006 #1
    Physics Post
    Contains larger science related articles, 300+ words. Physics Post has been around for around four years. Contains some highlight articles written and given to us by Dr. Michio Kaku, Dr. Michael Shermer and Dr. Paul Davies. Ranks #1 in google for "physics articles" and #8 for "science articles". Gets several thousand pageviews a day. I am offering $5 per accepted article via paypal.

http://www.physicspost.com

Physics Blog
    Features science related news and commentary around 50-200 words each. Written mostly by robphy at the moment but would like more contributers. #1 for "physics blog" in google. The blog recieves several hundred pageviews a day.

https://www.physicsforums.com/blog

Let me know if you are interested in contributing to either of these. thanks!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 9, 2006 #2

Danger

Gold Member

I'd love to help you out on this, Greg, but I can't. While I consider myself a reasonably good writer, I simply don't have the knowledge required for such a thing. My time is limited, as well. If, on the other hand, someone with marginal writing skills would like to collaborate, I'd be happy to help him/her express the thoughts. This is not a pledge of any sort, but I will certainly entertain the notion.

4. Nov 14, 2006 #3

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hi Greg
    I registered for the blog but haven't received a password yet.
    Looking forward to contributing...

5. Nov 21, 2006 #4

Mk

So, what kind of entries are we going for in the blog?

6. Jan 17, 2007 #5

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Greg,

I've registered at www.physicsforums.com/blog, but at the moment I only know how to post comments. How do I go about writing an article?

7. May 18, 2007 #6

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

8. May 18, 2007 #7

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Hi Greg. I don't have an article to submit to Physics Post, but I've found one which contains a fair few errors/omissions. Would you be interested in accepting some corrections?

9. Aug 1, 2007 #8

nrqed

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Are new authors still accepted for physicspost? when I clicked on "Become a physics author", it redirected me to a login page for Yahoo.

I would be interested in writing physics articles. I have a PhD in physics and over ten years of teaching experience.

Patrick

10. Sep 3, 2007 #9

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Just wanted to bump this as the offer still stands...

11. Jan 19, 2008 #10
    Bumping, always looking for new blog writers

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?