Looking for book Physics and Applications of the Josephson Effect

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 4K views
ferry2
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Looking for book "Physics and Applications of the Josephson Effect"

Hello. I'm at the beginning of a project related to the Josephson effect and need the book "Physics and Applications of the Josephson Effect". I searched her long time, but I fail to find it. If anyone has it I would greatly appreciate it if you shared with me:).
Thanks in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


ferry2 said:
Hello. I'm at the beginning of a project related to the Josephson effect and need the book "Physics and Applications of the Josephson Effect". I searched her long time, but I fail to find it. If anyone has it I would greatly appreciate it if you shared with me:).
Thanks in advance.

Just a thought, go to:

http://www.worldcat.org/

enter "Physics and Applications of the Josephson Effect"

You should be able to enter your zip code and see if the book is near you, hope this helps.