Looking for free downloadable articles on primordial He

• Thread starter houlahound
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Articles
In summary, the conversation discusses the availability and relevance of graphs showing He abundance as a function of baryon number divided by photon number, specifically in relation to the Big Bang and Big Bang nucleosynthesis. The speaker expresses interest in understanding the calculations behind the graph and requests for the titles of the original papers.
houlahound
I have seen the graphs of He abundance as a function of baryon number divided by photon number. these graphs are easy to find on any site discussing the BB and BB nucleosynthesis, they are very common and aimed at the general reader.I find it a fascinating graph, I would really like to see how the calculation was done to generate the numbers on the graph.

I have searched on google but only find explanations and not raw calculations, I am assuming they are rate equations not unlike those found in chemistry?

The titles of the original papers that calculated the abundances of the primordial elements would be good if anyone could post them.

1. What is primordial He?

Primordial He refers to the helium that was present in the universe shortly after the Big Bang. It is the first and simplest element to form in the universe, and it is still found in abundance today.

2. Why is it important to study primordial He?

Studying primordial He can provide insights into the early stages of the universe and how it evolved. It can also help us understand the abundance of other elements and the processes that led to their formation.

3. How can I access free downloadable articles on primordial He?

There are several ways to access free downloadable articles on primordial He. One option is to search for relevant articles on scientific databases such as arXiv or NASA ADS. Another option is to visit the websites of scientific journals and see if they offer any free publications on the topic.

4. What are some current research topics related to primordial He?

Some current research topics related to primordial He include measuring its abundance in different regions of the universe, studying its role in the formation of other elements, and investigating its potential as a dark matter candidate.

5. Can I use information from these articles for my own research?

Yes, as long as you properly cite the sources and use the information ethically and responsibly, you can use information from free downloadable articles on primordial He for your own research. However, it is always a good idea to consult with a supervisor or mentor before incorporating information from external sources into your work.