1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for free downloadable articles on primordial He

1. Apr 15, 2015 #1
    I have seen the graphs of He abundance as a function of baryon number divided by photon number. these graphs are easy to find on any site discussing the BB and BB nucleosynthesis, they are very common and aimed at the general reader.

I find it a fascinating graph, I would really like to see how the calculation was done to generate the numbers on the graph.

I have searched on google but only find explanations and not raw calculations, I am assuming they are rate equations not unlike those found in chemistry?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Apr 21, 2015 #3
    The titles of the original papers that calculated the abundances of the primordial elements would be good if anyone could post them.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook