Looking for resistive heating pad supplier

• Thread starter husky_fan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Heating
In summary, the speaker is looking for small 30W resistive heating pads and is seeking recommendations for a supplier who can deliver them quickly. They prefer to order them off the shelf and are asking for information on size, price, and minimum order quantity. The speaker also mentions that their company manufactures heating pads in bulk and has a monthly capacity of 5000 units. Their contact information is provided for further inquiries.
husky_fan
I am looking for some small 30W resistive heating pads, but can't find a supplier who can deliver them quickly. I would prefer somewhere that I can simply order them off the shelf -- anyone know of a company that manufactures/carries something like this?

Thanks in advance!

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi , i have seen your requirement for small size heating pads with 30W power consumption. We manufacture heating pads in bulk and supply to national and international distributors.

I would like to quote on your requirement of heating pad, let me know -

1. Idle size of heating pad you prefer?
2. Your Target Price and MOQ?

We have capacity of producing 5000 units monthly as of now.

You can directly contact on my email is info@smarter-electronics.com

Thanks,

1. What is a resistive heating pad?

A resistive heating pad is a device that uses electricity to generate heat. It consists of a resistive wire or element that produces heat when an electric current passes through it, and is typically used for therapeutic purposes, such as pain relief or muscle relaxation.

2. How do I choose the right resistive heating pad supplier?

When looking for a resistive heating pad supplier, consider factors such as their reputation, experience, and product quality. Look for suppliers that have a track record of providing reliable and high-quality products, and that have positive reviews and recommendations from previous customers.

3. What should I look for in a resistive heating pad?

When choosing a resistive heating pad, consider factors such as the size and shape of the pad, the type of material used, the temperature settings and control options, and any additional features such as automatic shut-off or safety certifications. It is also important to ensure that the pad is suitable for your intended use and that it comes from a reputable supplier.

4. How do I use a resistive heating pad?

To use a resistive heating pad, first ensure that it is plugged in and turned on. Then, place the pad on the desired area of the body and adjust the temperature setting according to your preference. It is important to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer and to use the pad for the recommended amount of time to avoid any potential risks or injuries.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using a resistive heating pad?

Yes, it is important to follow the safety precautions provided by the manufacturer when using a resistive heating pad. This may include avoiding using the pad on sensitive or damaged skin, not falling asleep while using the pad, and ensuring that the pad is properly maintained and stored. It is also important to consult with a healthcare professional before using the pad if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns.