Looking for the Vintage movie on Physics -- shows swimmer diving

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carolyn252
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
Carolyn252
In discussing the arrow of time, the movie shows the swimmer diving and then shows the sequence in reverse so that the diver is seen going from the water back to the diving board. The movie was made decades ago; it's a black and white film, about an hour long. Anyone know the title or where I can get a copy?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you SO much.

Will explore them and see if it's in that list of videos.
Much obliged.
-Carolyn252
 
Looked at them. The one I'm looking for is not there. I'll keep hunting. I believe it was made in the late 1950's or early '60's. Arrow of time, or entropy...
Thanks everyone for any further info.
-Carolyn252