LoreCan I get science inspiration for my novel on this forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flakes
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 596 views
Flakes
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey, I just wanted to say hi. I'm working on a Science Fiction novel and had some speculative science questions that I will ask elsewhere. Than you for your time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Yes, we don't discuss personal theories or speculative science here but if you have a real science question we can help. We do have a science fiction and fantasy forum where you can see what others have asked and perhaps find an answer to your question or get new ideas for your novel.

Please take some time to read our site rules in the link below.

Take care,
Jedi