Lotta Work, So I Need This Site

• Thread starter ADHDPhysics
  • Start date
In summary, the website "Lotta Work" is a valuable resource for individuals who have a heavy workload and need assistance in managing their tasks. The site offers a variety of tools and features such as task organization, time management, and collaboration options to help users stay on top of their workload. With its user-friendly interface and efficient tools, Lotta Work is an essential site for anyone looking to improve their productivity and streamline their work process.
ADHDPhysics
Hi, like everyone else on this particular forum, I've of course just joined Physics Forums. My username is ADHDPhysics, as I have a serious case of ADHD, and it makes stuff, particularly schoolwork, very difficult. In the past, I've looked at answers to other people's questions for help, so I decided, "Why not just make my own account?" That way, I can ask my own questions, in case I can't find an answer and/or the question already. And, in the off chance that I see an unanswered question that I know the answer to, I myself can be helpful and answer it, instead of exploding (metaphorically) from the anxiety of waiting for someone else to answer it.

I'm in some tough classes right now, so any help I can get is great. Just to list them, in case anyone might want to offer help (if that doesn't sound too obnoxious or something), I'm taking: Thermophysics, Mathematical Physics, Foundations of Mathematics, and Multivariable Calculus. Thermophysics is especially difficult because it uses math from multi that I'm only in the process of learning.

So yeah, what I am good with: Algebra and Geometry, Modeling, Discrete Math(s), some Electromagnetism.
What I'm not so good with: Sums (understanding how you start with an equation, and have the sum go from k to N, and changing that equation entirely to depend on N. Or, k to infinity, and seeing if it converges or diverges), Gradients, and a bunch of other stuff that I'll get into with all of my questions.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Nice avatar! :smile: