1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

M.Sc(I.T) isELIGIBILITY FOR DOING M.S?

1. Jun 7, 2009 #1
    M.Sc(I.T) isELIGIBILITY FOR DOING M.S????

hey guys
    im new to this forum....i finished my M.Sc(Information Tech) .is there any eligibility that i can do M.S.in abroad??? pls pls pls reply to this...eagerly waiting for ur replies....thanks in advance...

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2009 #2

MATLABdude

Science Advisor

Re: M.Sc(I.T) isELIGIBILITY FOR DOING M.S????

I don't think Information Technology is a field in which they offer a Ph.D--I'd think it's more akin to something like an MBA, an end program where, mostly through coursework and small class-based projects, you acquire professional skills without having to do any novel research.

What is it that you're looking to do an M.Sc. in? Computer Science? I think it'd largely be based on what your bachelor's degree (B.Sc., or B.A. or whatever) was in.

EDIT: Also, these types of posts belong in the academic guidance forum, not the career one. Maybe a mod could move this?

4. Jun 8, 2009 #3
    Re: M.Sc(I.T) isELIGIBILITY FOR DOING M.S????

I don't understand.

So you just got a MS in IT but want to do another MS in another field out of your country?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook