Marko Rodin Fraud or not a Fraud?

• Thread starter magfluxfield
  • Start date
In summary, a discussion was held about the legitimacy of Marko Rodin's work on the "Rodin Coil" or "Flux Thruster Atom Pulsar". Some found his "vortex based mathematics" and theories to be interesting, while others deemed him a "nutter". The topic generated a range of technical and non-technical opinions, with one person reminding others to follow forum rules and not post about "crackpottery".
magfluxfield
Marko Rodin... Fraud or not a Fraud??

For all the people who know of the so called 'Rodin Coil', or, otherwise known (by Rodin Himself) as a 'Flux Thruster Atom Pulsar'. I would like to seek opinions on this work by people who skim this forum. The coil certainly has an interesting geometry, but after watching his video series on you tube (1 to 44) on his 'vortex based mathematics', I came to the conclusion that he is, well, abit of a nutter and I can't take him seriously. That said, I will be building a Rodin coil (once i have found a decent former) and thoughly testing it in the lab and comapring it to standard toroidal coils so see what the 'deal' actually is.

Please post your views, technical and non technical, It will be interesting to see a broad spectrum of responses.

Thanks,

Chris

Physics news on Phys.org

Come on?. If you have to ask if that is crackpot then something is certainly wrong.

In Before the Lock.

Likes osessica

bp_psy said:
Come on?. If you have to ask if that is crackpot then something is certainly wrong.

In Before the Lock.

I don't have to ask... I would like to know others opinions, that is all.

magfluxfield said:
I don't have to ask... I would like to know others opinions, that is all.

Read the forum rules. If you know that is crackpot don't post it.

Sorry! Just read the rules... No crackpottery.

Thanks for that, least i'll know for next time.

1. Is Marko Rodin a legitimate scientist?

There is no evidence to suggest that Marko Rodin is a legitimate scientist. He does not have any published studies or research in reputable scientific journals, and his claims have not been independently verified by other scientists.

2. What is Marko Rodin's "Vortex Math" theory?

Marko Rodin's "Vortex Math" theory is a set of mathematical equations that he claims can unlock the secrets of the universe and provide unlimited energy. However, his theory has not been accepted by the scientific community and has been widely criticized for its lack of evidence and scientific rigor.

3. Has Marko Rodin's "Vortex Math" theory been proven?

No, Marko Rodin's "Vortex Math" theory has not been proven. Despite his claims, there is no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness or validity of his theory.

4. Are there any reputable scientists who support Marko Rodin's theories?

No, there are no reputable scientists who support Marko Rodin's theories. His ideas have been widely rejected by the scientific community and are not considered to be scientifically valid.

5. Have there been any successful applications of Marko Rodin's "Vortex Math" theory?

No, there have not been any successful applications of Marko Rodin's "Vortex Math" theory. Despite his claims, there is no evidence that his theory has been successfully applied in any practical or scientific context.