Mathematica: ContourPlot3D without Frame.

In summary, to create a ContourPlot3D without a frame in Mathematica, you can use the option Frame->None in your ContourPlot3D function. This will remove the frame and axes from your plot. Additionally, you can customize the appearance of the contour lines using the option ContourStyle, and change the color scheme using the option ColorFunction. Labels can also be added using the option PlotLabel, and the viewing angle can be adjusted using the option ViewPoint.
zplot
I don't find any option to remove the frame from a ContourPlot3D graphic in Mathematica. Can anybody help? Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Try Boxed->False and see if that still works. That is supposed to work for all Graphics3D.

It works! Thanks a lot, Bill

1. How do I create a ContourPlot3D without a frame in Mathematica?

To create a ContourPlot3D without a frame in Mathematica, you can use the option Frame->None in your ContourPlot3D function. This will remove the frame and axes from your plot.

2. Can I customize the appearance of the contour lines in a ContourPlot3D without a frame?

Yes, you can use the option ContourStyle to customize the appearance of the contour lines in your plot. This option allows you to specify the color, thickness, and style of the contour lines.

3. How can I change the color scheme of my ContourPlot3D without a frame?

You can use the option ColorFunction to change the color scheme of your plot. This option allows you to specify a color function that maps the values of your function to different colors.

4. Is it possible to add labels to a ContourPlot3D without a frame?

Yes, you can use the option PlotLabel to add labels to your plot. This option allows you to specify a label for the whole plot or for specific parts of the plot, such as the axes or the legend.

5. How can I adjust the viewing angle in a ContourPlot3D without a frame?

You can use the option ViewPoint to adjust the viewing angle in your plot. This option allows you to specify the coordinates of the point from which the plot is viewed.