Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mathematical physics / physics graduate programs

1. Jan 8, 2012 #1
    I searched for topics on relevant past questions but I didn't find any, so I hope you guys can help me.

I'd like to get some suggestions of good graduate programs (master degree) in mathematical physics or theoretical physics (and here I'm pushing the envelope a bit) with a focus on research and friendly to international students in terms of scholarships.

Canada, Switzerland and Germany look alright as viable options but I haven't found graduate programs which fit well into that description, so institutions placed on those countries are preferred, although I'm open to suggestions.

I consider myself quite independent for studying and conducting research so a graduate program fostering that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 22, 2012 #2
    I'm also interested in a list of schools for Mathematical Physics in the United States.

I know of the University of Central Florida but I'm not getting a whole lot of other results.

I looking to study energy, primarily alternative energies.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook