Mathematician Career: Finding the Best Institute for 11th Grader

  • Thread starter Thread starter Murtuza Tipu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Careers
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Murtuza Tipu
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Which would be the best mathematics institute in the world ?
if i want to be a mathematician which institute would help me to make my best more better ?
I am in 11th i am now planning my future correctly so can anyone give me guidance?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't believe it is possible to name one "best institute" since different ones may be better in different aspects of mathematics. I really only know the United States of America in which I would name M.I.T., Cal Tech, Berkeley, Columbia University, University of Chicago, Stanford University, ...