Maximizing Multiquotes to Using Multiple Quotes in Forum Replies

• Thread starter Mentz114
  • Start date
In summary, the user is having trouble getting multiple quotes to appear when using the "reply" function. They are instructed to use the "insert quotes" button at the bottom left of the editor. They confirm that this solution works.
Mentz114
I set four multiquotes but when I hit 'Reply' I only get one ? Please explain how to get all the quotes in.

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Mentz114 said:
I set four multiquotes but when I hit 'Reply' I only get one ? Please explain how to get all the quotes in.

Thank you.
There is a button that appears that says "insert quotes" bottom left of the editor

Likes Mentz114
Greg Bernhardt said:
There is a button that appears that says "insert quotes" bottom left of the editor
Ah, thank you.

Copy that... :oldwink:

Mentz114 said:

Thank you.

Greg Bernhardt said:

Mentz114 said:
Ah, thank you.

Yup... seems to work as designed... :oldsmile:

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Maximizing Multiquotes to Using Multiple Quotes in Forum Replies

What is multiquote and how does it work?

Multiquote is a feature that allows users to select and quote multiple posts from a discussion forum or thread. To use multiquote, simply click on the "multiquote" button next to the posts you want to quote. This will collect all selected posts into one quote box, which can then be included in your reply or post.

How do I quote multiple posts using multiquote?

To use multiquote, simply click on the "multiquote" button next to the posts you want to quote. This will collect all selected posts into one quote box, which can then be included in your reply or post.

Can I edit or remove quotes from multiquote?

Yes, you can edit or remove quotes from multiquote by clicking on the "edit" or "remove" button next to the specific quote in the quote box. This will allow you to make any necessary changes before including the quote in your reply or post.

Is multiquote available on all discussion forums?

No, multiquote may not be available on all discussion forums. It depends on the platform and settings of the forum. If you do not see a multiquote button, it is likely not available on that particular forum.

Are there any limitations to using multiquote?

One limitation of multiquote is that it can only be used within one discussion thread or forum. You cannot use multiquote to collect quotes from different threads or forums. Additionally, some forums may have a limit on the number of posts that can be quoted using multiquote.