Merry Christmas and happy new year to all

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I hope everyone has a happy xmas and a fruitful new year, To all the female type people hugs and kisses., to all the male type people hand shakes and salutations..
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg
Physics news on Phys.org
Merry xmas to you and happy holidays to all!
Hugs and kisses to all female members and just salutations to male members.:biggrin:
 
Merry Xmas! :nb) :angel:
May your day be long-lasting with joy and happiness !
 
wolram said:
I hope everyone has a happy xmas and a fruitful new year, To all the female type people hugs and kisses., to all the male type people hand shakes and salutations..
Merry Christmas everyone! **Hugs** to you, Woolie :)!
 
Merry Christmas - I shall post for all members the Queen's Christmas message for this year -
 
Merry Christmas!
15917169078_f23e6b7b3a_z.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff and StevieTNZ
I want to wish both arildno and Professor Bruce Rosenblum a Merry Christmas - wherever they are, after departing this world.