Merry Christmas to PF'ers: Celebrating in Spain

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
27 replies · 5K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
1,433
Reaction score
7
Merry Christmas PF'ers!

I am currently in Spain, celebrating christmas with my family. But I will be in USA the first week of january again. Enjoy your christmas!

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Merry xmas!
Hope you have a great year ahead of you!:smile:
 
Hope everyone has a splended holiday!
 
Last edited:
Hey Clausius, and to all PFers, Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year, and more Peace and Joy to the World. :smile:
 
August yuletide to all of you! :smile:
 
Prettige Kerstdagen en een gelukkig Nieuwjaar
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
Frohe Weihnachten und ein gluckliches Neues Jahr
Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année
Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo
Veselý Vánoce a šăstnăý Nový Rok​
to all of you
 
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO![/QUOTE]
:eek: Spanish! Must translate...


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I PROSPER NEW YEAR!

Free Translation.com sucks.
 
Merry christmas everyone. I wish you all warm and joyous holidays.:cool:
 
Merry Christmas to you all...


PAX VOBISCUM
ET CUM SPIRITU TUO

marlon
 
Gah I have that song stuck in my head.

yomamma said:
:eek: Spanish! Must translate...
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I PROSPER NEW YEAR!
Free Translation.com sucks.

It's because there's a missing accent on the first o of prospero, I think.

This is what you get if you don't use any of the special characters using Google Translate:Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo = Merry Christmas and Prospero New Anus
 
Toothpaste for Dinner!
feliz-navidad.gif
 
Hey Marlon, Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

or Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année!

С Рождеством Христовым, С новым годом!

arildno - God Jul!

Честитa Коледа! и Честита Нова Година!

Hauskaa Joulua!

Craciun fericit si un An Nou fericit!
 
Last edited:
Now officially Christmas here. Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Astronuc said:
Hey Marlon, Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
:approve: Thanks Pope Astronuc, I bless you URBI ET ORBIo:)

A Merry Chirstmas to you too and all the best for 2006

regards
marlon
 
Shuvo Baro Din - Shuvo Nabo Barsho

Shub Naya Baras

Nave sal di mubaraka

Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal

Naya Saal Mubarak Ho

Subha nath thalak Vewa. Subha Aluth Awrudhak Vewa

Mata-Ki-Te-Rangi. Te-Pito-O-Te-Henua


Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun

Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku.

καλά ή ευτυχισμένα Χριστούγεννα!. καλή χρονιά!.

Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto

Sung Tan Chuk Ha


and in the New Year, may one find Peace and Joy in one's Heart and Harmony in the World.

Assalamu'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته)

Shalom Aleichem (שלום עליכם)
 
Yay, it's christmas! Mattmns, get out of my time zone