Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Complaint Messages not completely displayed

1. Jan 3, 2012 #1
    I have found that messages are not being fully displayed. Only the first paragraph or so is shown. I have tried using different browsers, and I have searched unsuccessfully for an option that might be controlling this behavior. I do wish to see the full message, not just the top part.

What can be done to correct this behavior?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2012 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Can you give us a screenshot showing this effect? As far as I can tell messages are displayed correctly on all browsers and all computers I have access to.

4. Jan 3, 2012 #3

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Not a behavior I have seen or even heard about. RJ, tell us more about it. I would look towards your system as the culprit as opposed to anything to do with the site, so let's see if we can figure it out.

5. Jan 5, 2012 #4
    How could I attach a screen shot to demonstrate the condition I am seeing?

6. Jan 5, 2012 #5
    During the message creation look below the editor for "manage attachments".

7. Jan 5, 2012 #6

DaveC426913

Gold Member

1] When you see the problem on your screen, press the PRT SCRN button. This will capture it to the clipboard.
    2] Open some picture editor of your choice and PASTE from the clipboard. Save the pic.
    3] Now, compose your message and add the attachment.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook