Mexico vs Angola: Will Angola Keep It Close?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
7,213
Reaction score
26
What do you think - easy win for Mexico? Or will Angola keep it close, like they did against Portugal?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm guessing that both sides want to win, but both really don't want to loose.
 
Mexico sent the ball to the post in the last minutes, but at the end, the Sable Antelopes grab their first point ever in a WC
 
NateTG said:
I'm guessing that both sides want to win, but both really don't want to loose.

I guess that would be a good guess :-p
 
Good effort from both sides. Too many half chances tho, and not many
clear chances. Both sides also lack finishing.
 
I can't believe I sat through the night watching this match. It was frustrating and finally ended in a goal-less draw. :mad: