Microwave rectangular cavity resonator ?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Dhruv
Messages
25
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I am putting the picture of the equation given to me in book , I feel it to be wrong please tell me that is the equation written in book correct or not !

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 458
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 512
Physics news on Phys.org
mfb said:
I agree with your result.
Thnx :) this really helped.
 
Dhruv said:

Homework Statement


I am putting the picture of the equation given to me in book , I feel it to be wrong please tell me that is the equation written in book correct or not !

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Can 't make out the text image (cut off on the right) so couldn't comment.
 
rude man said:
Can 't make out the text image (cut off on the right) so couldn't comment.
Sorry for inconvenience.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 438