Mobo+CPU+RAM: free to deserving person.... (Sydney)

• Thread starter strangerep
  • Start date
In summary, a user on the PF forums is giving away a motherboard, CPU, and 8GB of RAM to a deserving person in Sydney, Australia. The catch is that the items must be picked up in the northern beaches area. The user provided a link with more details and another user expressed interest in the offer.
strangerep
Science Advisor
If the moderators will permit...

For any PF readers in Sydney, Australia, I just thought I'd mention that I'll be giving away a motherboard, CPU and 8GB ram, free to some deserving person. The catch is that the lucky person must come and pick up the items (northern beaches area).

More details: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2448098 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Silicon Waffle
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Craigslist? :)

Seems like what he chose now was Gregslist ;)

(sorry couldn't help myself)

Likes Tosh5457, dlgoff, nuuskur and 2 others
wow, you really are giving that away? wow, that's nice of you. I initially expected a package from 1990 but that's not the case. Good on you.

strangerep said:
If the moderators will permit...

For any PF readers in Sydney, Australia, I just thought I'd mention that I'll be giving away a motherboard, CPU and 8GB ram, free to some deserving person. The catch is that the lucky person must come and pick up the items (northern beaches area).

More details: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2448098 .
@davenn Hello! You there dave?

Last edited by a moderator:
dlgoff said:
@davenn Hello! You there dave?

4 - 5 months ago that would have been ideal when I had to do a rebuild on this my main puter in the shack
I did get an i5 processor and board, but just 4 gig of RAM

cheers
Dave

Likes dlgoff

1. What is "Mobo+CPU+RAM"?

"Mobo+CPU+RAM" refers to a combination of computer hardware components that are essential for a computer to function. "Mobo" stands for motherboard, which is the main circuit board of a computer. "CPU" stands for central processing unit, which is the brain of the computer. And "RAM" stands for random access memory, which is temporary storage for data and programs.

2. What do you mean by "free to deserving person"?

This means that the Mobo+CPU+RAM is available at no cost to someone who is in need or deserving of it. This could be someone who cannot afford to purchase these components on their own or someone who has a specific need for them, such as a student or researcher.

3. Where is this offer available?

This offer is specifically for someone in Sydney, Australia. The person must be able to pick up the components in person.

4. What are the specifications of the Mobo+CPU+RAM?

The specifications may vary depending on the specific components being offered. It is best to clarify with the person offering the components for more information.

5. How can I apply to receive the Mobo+CPU+RAM?

To apply, you can contact the person offering the components and explain why you believe you are deserving of them. They may have specific requirements or criteria for choosing a recipient, so be sure to ask for more information.