Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Monoshaccarides and Phospholipids

1. Sep 16, 2007 #1
    Hey guys i just joined here and im gonna need a lotta help this year. Im taking Ap Bio which is a college course and im just a junior in high school.

i was just wondering if there is an easy way to remember all the names for phospolipids and monoshaccrides

also does anyone have something that will help me understand the chapters with Carbohydrates, Lipids, Steriods, and etc... that would rele help me do good on a test i have thursday

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 16, 2007 #2
    What phospholipids and monosaccharides do you need to know? I assure you that you do not need to remember the names of all of them.

This is probably not what you were looking for, but would your book be a good resource for understanding the material? Or you could get any of the AP Bio test help books (like Princeton Review or whoever makes them) -- I've always liked those more concise chapters with good summaries and good review questions. Good not just for the AP test, but also for tests in your class.

4. Sep 18, 2007 #3
    http://science-student.com/

you'll be finding biology material for college level on this site. the biology part is still under construction. but it's getting filled weekly.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?