Moose family welcome at Bærum Iron Works

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
10,165
Reaction score
138
Physics news on Phys.org
Lots of Norweedish moose news these days :biggrin:.
 
This seems to be one of the happier Norweedish moose news these days :biggrin:.
 
fuzzyfelt said:
This seems to be one of the happier Norweedish moose news these days :biggrin:.
Indeed; this is an Evo Special. :smile:
 
Heartwarming to know that some people appreciate Norweedish Meese. :smile:
 
That would make a good movie, Attack of the rampant mooses in iron town.
 
Evo said:
Heartwarming to know that some people appreciate Norweedish Meese. :smile:

Heartwarming to know that some people haven't a clue as to who you're talking about. Not a bad thing, Evo. Just that most of the world aren't super-sentient without hitting either Wikipedia or Google.

Most of us don't even know how to put a and e togehter like this: æ

I'm not a fan of elitism. I am, however, Norwegian.
 
mugaliens said:
Heartwarming to know that some people haven't a clue as to who you're talking about. Not a bad thing, Evo. Just that most of the world aren't super-sentient without hitting either Wikipedia or Google.

Most of us don't even know how to put a and e togehter like this: æ

I'm not a fan of elitism. I am, however, Norwegian.
It's an old PF thing.
 
Evo said:
It's an old PF thing.

What? Being Norwegian is an old PF thing?
 
mugaliens said:
What? Being Norwegian is an old PF thing?
Yes, I am..