Moved into res today and am so excited

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocketboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Excited
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
rocketboy
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I've moved into res today and am so excited that I thought I'd let everyone know! kk, time to go meet some ppl! cya!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Res? Are you talking about Resident Halls (Dorms)?
 
What's res?

If it's student halls, then get yourself off the interweb and go and make some friends! Oh wait, you just did. Good boy!

I absolutely loved my freshers' week, it was amazing. You have a perfect excuse to go round to your next door neighbours, their next door neighbour, and any random house you like, and invite yourself in and make them brew up for you. And get drunk every night. And yay, new friends!


I randomly bumped into one of my first year freshers' week friends last night, I hadn't seen her for 3 years and we randomly ended up drinking in the same pub before going to the same gig in a city neither of us live in any more, woop! That's how important freshers' week is. Yay!
 
Sometimes I feel like I missed out by going to school in my hometown.

But then I remember the tens of thousands of dollars I'll save and the debt I won't have and I figure I did the right thing.
 
rocketboy said:
I've moved into res today and am so excited that I thought I'd let everyone know! kk, time to go meet some ppl! cya!

Meet some girls, lots of them...:devil:
 
Last edited:
And i thought this was going to be a thread about beef. :frown:
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Meet some girls, lots of them...:devil:

oh i have...:cool: