I’ve been looking everywhere for somewhere to post about this and after about 30 minutes I’ve ended up here.
Sorry if it’s not quite on topic, but it seems like a good community to bring it up in.
For the past year or two I’ve taken to watching the night sky and multiple times now, with the most recent being about an hour ago, I’ve noticed that a few stars in the sky tend to move, almost dance. Up, down, left, right, circular patterns. I know it’s not my vision getting wonky as i can turn my attention to a different star and it stays absolutely motionless. Another way of confirming the movement to myself is keeping track of other still stars in the immediate area of the moving one and noticing the change of distance between them, I’ve also used tree branches that obstruct the view and the Star clearly is traveling in the sky.
Given the distance, they have to be moving very fast, and very fluid. Turns are smooth, almost as if someone was taking a laser pointer and calmly moving it around as if writing something. It’s not a rare occurrence either. Whenever the stars are visible I can always find at least one if not a handful of them that behave like this.
Anyways, just has me wondering if other people have noticed this, and what the current explanations have been. I urge people to look up and search these things out. It’s quite an amazing feeling seeing something that’s so unexplainable and who knows, could possibly be a life form in my opinion. Whatever it is, it’s not something I was taught that is supposed to be up there happening.
Anyways, thanks for reading, and if u respond, thanks in advance. :)