I think it would be ridiculous to shut down sites that have lyrics. They aren't playing the songs, there is no music. It's nice to know what the singer is saying, which a lot of times you can't tell by listening. One of my favorite mis-heard lyrics is a Jimmie Hendricks song "scuse me while I kiss this guy".
Here are some other goodies.
Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven"
Wrong - And there's a wino down the road, I should've stole his Oreos
Right - And as we wind on down the road, Our shadows taller than our souls
Bachman Turner Overdrive "Takin' Care of Business"
Wrong - Bakin' carrot biscuits
Right - Takin' care of business
Clash "Rock the Casbah"
Wrong - Sherry don't like it, rock the catbox
Right - The Sharif don't like it, rock the Casbah
Beatles "Ticket to Ride"
Wrong - She's got a chicken to ride
Right - She's got a ticket to ride
More here
http://www.rareexception.com/Garden/Misinterpreted/Lyrics.php